3.01.2009

expectations, style, and other thoughts...

What to expect...
My shooting style is honest and relaxed. I want to spend some time getting to know you, and allowing you to get to know me. This will allow both of us to settle in and do our best work!

If we shoot at your home, I'll request a little tour. :) I want to see anything with lots of natural light. With your permission, we may juggle some furniture to create the best images possible. My goal is to be invisible, allowing you and your children to settle in, be yourselves, and have fun!

If you have a location in mind, I'd love to try it out! If you're stumped, I have a few suggestions as well. Once we arrive, we'll search for spots with the most interest, good lighting, and lots of texture. Then, we'll relax and have fun!

Newborns: For the "in studio" style (backgrounds, props, etc.) I prefer to shoot in studio at my home south of Pittsburgh for the best results; however, I am willing to come to your home if you prefer.

No comments: