5.31.2009

teisha + steve = love.

My first bridal/wedding session. Their wedding was actually a couple months before these pictures were taken, and they were now having their open house here in Pittsburgh. From what I understand, their pictures from the actual wedding day didn't turn out, and these were their second attempt. I was incredibly nervous, but excited to see how it went. For my first time, I feel okay about how they turned out, but I'm excited to do another now that I have one under my belt. I feel like all I did was the very, very basics, and I would love to spend time trying to get some of the more artistic shots. Don't laugh, okay?
























And my favorite shot of the day:


They are a beautiful couple, that comes from a pretty family, and I had a great time with them. Thanks you two!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots considering it's your first! It's amazing how easy these cameras can make doing photography! They look wonderful and you will get more and more comfortable as time goes on, for sure! I don't know if I will ever go down the wedding road, but I've been declared the family-photographer, so I need to learn more in that area anyway! Good luck!

Amy said...

great job libby! i know a couple of people getting married, i'll tell them about you.