1.04.2010

j+j - pittsburgh wedding photographer

well, here they are.  I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful couple's wedding.  the setting was perfect (arizona in the winter time=heaven), as were they.  they now have a nice big family of eight, and I think they look quite lovely together.  check out the party:


the setting.

the preparations:








the ceremony:

the picture on the right is when he sees her for the first time--I love it.
 




the family:














the beautiful couple:


the party:







5 comments:

Keri said...

You are ridiculously good at what you do. There is no way you could convince me this was your first full wedding shoot if I didn't know you. Well done:) !!!

Jill T said...

Libby, these turned out great! Way to go!

Tanis said...

Libby- fabulous. I love the colors of the other family shoot as well. Great job!

Brooklet said...

Wow- the whole thing is gorgeous- these pictures belong in a wedding magazine. Beautiful!

JoDell said...

Beautiful! Seriously, you inspire me.