4.06.2010

trey - 9 days

I like to think my newborns generally like me.  At least that's what I tell myself.  We hang out, have a little bonding time, spend a few hours taking pictures, and spend half of that time cuddling and singing sleepy songs.  I don't claim to have any special touch, but in the end mommy and I always come out on top.  This little guy gave us the run around.  He is NOT a fan of being naked.  Who can blame him?  No one wants to be stripped down to nothing in a stranger's house, even if they are singing sleepy songs and rocking you back and forth--uh-hmmm, especially if they're doing that.  So, after one full session of trying, trying and trying to get those coveted naked pictures, Trey went home with the promise of trying again.  After brainstorming with mommy, we decided clothing was the way to go.  I heart these pictures.  Maybe I should do clothed newborns more often.  :)  So, here are the photos from both days.  Trey knows what's goin' on.  He's a cutie.














No comments: