8.25.2010

dear di...

I got the nicest comment the other day.  It honestly made my day, and I've been thinking about sharing it ever since.  I kept wondering to myself if I should... and I think yes... yes I should.  So, here it is:
"I came across your blog during a google search. I just had to take some time to view your blog.  I love your style of photography. You photograph people beautifully. Do you have a blog to share tips on your photo techniques, camera and lenses? I'd be most interested. A blog worth adding to my favorites. I look forward to visting again:)"

Di, thanks for the nice comment.  You're the best!  I do not have a blog to share tips, photo techniques, or anything of the sort, but I'd be happy to do it right here.  So ask away! 
Anyone else want in?  Feel free to submit whatever questions you have about anything, and I'll answer whatever I can in a week or so.  Leave a comment, or email your question to libby (at) libbyjonesphotography (dot) com.  I believe in sharing what I know!  I love all my blog lookers (since I'm not much of a writer on this blog, I can't really call you guys my blog readers).  You guys rock.  Seriously.  So I want to give back where I can.  I look forward to hearing from you!  
And since no post is complete without a picture, here's a photo of my most recent trip to NYC.  Related?  No.  But a picture nonetheless.  :)

3 comments:

kristen said...

So remember the day we stood in line for broadway tickets for over an hour and completely talked about photography the whole time and probably drove the people behind us crazy? I think that one counted as me picking your brain... But I bet I could think of more! I miss standing on that NYC corner with you. Hope you're loving AZ!

atsuk said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet of you!

I’m thrilled my post made your day:))

A few questions:

What lens do love to shoot with and most prefer to use?

What is your favorite edit program? If yes, what is your favorite tool/feature to use on your photos?

Many of your photographs have a "soft" element to it, do you get this end result through photoshop edit or your manual camera settings?

Have a wonderful day and keep taking fabulous photos!!

Taylors said...

I know this is an old post, so I don't know if you've changed your policy, but... if i may ask, where are some of your favorite places to shoot around town (uncommon architecture, colorful walls, interesting doors, etc)? You are a great photographer, and I've really enjoyed looking through your whole blog!!!
Love,
E