11.03.2010

nick + nikki: married

you may have thought I had disappeared for good, but it's not true.  we've been busy, then sick, then busy, then sick around here.  can't seem to catch a break.  I'm so far behind on posting that I have both a maternity session and the same person's newborn session to post.  we'll get there.  I figure the best place to start is with the wedding I spoke of in the previous post. 
want to see a beautiful wedding with beautiful people?  then you should take a look at nick and nikki. a million thanks to my amazing second shooter, tanis.  couldn't do it without her. 





































































4 comments:

Brooklet said...

Wow. Wow. So beautiful and artistic and wow. What an amazing wedding. I think the bride is just so beautiful; I love the gray and yellow wedding party. I loved the picture of all the groomsmen lined up showing their socks. So many great pictures. Amazing job!

Sherri said...

Wow, Libby. These are amazing. Beautiful couple with fantastic taste too.

nbraun918 said...

thank you thank you thank you! libby, you did such an amazing job at our wedding. so many people complimented on your work and how phenomenal all of the photos turned out. i wish you were still in pittsburgh! i love every single one of them and can't wait to see our album! :)

Kelda said...

So GOOD Libby! LOVE the sun flare ones. You make me want to get into weddings...yikes ;)