5.24.2011

maternity leave.

I've been MIA for a couple months now, but that's not due to lack of work--it's due to lack of energy.  I have a lot of catching up to do on this blog, and that may or may not happen in the next couple months.  For now, I guess it's time to let my clients know 1. I'm pregnant, and 2. I'm due tomorrow.

So, I'll be taking a maternity leave until July 10th, at which time I'll be back into the swing of things, and {I'm sure} itching to shoot again.  For now, here's one of my favorites from my own maternity shoot a couple months ago. The shawl is my grandmother's--it even still smells like her, even though she passed away 10 years ago.  

We can't wait to welcome another little boy into our family.  It's only a matter of hours until we go from three to four.  :)

No comments: