5.18.2010

figallo family

I love my clients.  I don't know if I'm just lucky, but I always have so much fun with the families who book me for sessions.  this family was no exception.  they were so laid back and ready to try anything.  it was an adventure in and of itself trying to get all eyes on the camera, but let's be honest, the best photos are the real moments when eyes are on each other anyway, right?  here's what we came up with after an afternoon on a downtown bridge.  check out this amazingly beautiful family:

I especially love the progression between the next two pictures. 

hehe.  :)  not even a response from the "pinchee."  love it.  












isn't this adorable?  what a cute daddy.







I asked him to "jump up on the chair," and this is what he did.  talented, eh?


thanks to the figallos for keeping me on my toes!  I loved every minute!  

I've been a little MIA lately, so keep your eyes peeled for several posts this week.  I have a little catching up to do.  :)

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Love these photos, Libby! We had a great time too! It was, actually, the first time that we REALLY enjoyed taking family photos!

Leeann Marie said...

Very cute! Are you working in the Pittburgh or Phoenix area? It seems like Pittsburgh, but your website says otherwise.

If you're in Pittsburgh, I'd love to meet you!

And I literally laughed out loud at the "jumping on the chair" picture!

- Leeann