5.04.2010

waits family.

I like to offer styling advice to my clients when it comes to their sessions.  I believe it's vital to the way the shoot turns out.  sometimes people absolutely love it, and want it.  other times, I offer it, and it is politely declined.  this was one of those times, and look how amazing the outfits are.  she nailed it!  the colors are perfect, and they look amazing together.  ...and her hair even matches.  ever since I met her I've been coveting her hair cut/color.  I think you will be too by the end of this post.  :)

check it out:





















2 comments:

AngryBaker said...

Libby, these are terrific! I really like the pictures in front of the vine wall. Well really, I like them all - it's so hard to choose! Thanks for being so patient with us:)

Liz Waits said...

These Pictures rock!! Great job. Really made me wish I made an appointment. By the way, this is Mendy's Sister in law/Hairdresser. :) Call me: Liz at A Peace of Eden Spa in Baldwin: 412-882-5467.